The Independence Day celebration is ready. The patriotic table linens are in place and kids even offered to in stall the table skirting clips to make sure that they stay in place. your husband is preparing the barbeque, you are making several pies, and the friends and family members who are coming are bringing sides to share. As always, everyone contributes fireworks for the festivities at the end of the night.
Whether you are planning a summer party for neighbors and friends or you are planning a big wedding for the fall, table linens, table and chair rentals, and decorations are all part of the planning process. The menu, including the food and the drinks are obviously important, but table linens and other rental items are some of the items that can be taken care of well in advance.
Party Planning Requires Attention to Many Details
Every season is a time for a party. Summer is a great time for celebrating the birth of our nation and other ways of spending time with neighbors. In the fall, many neighborhoods spend time together for Halloween and football tailgates. Winter forces everyone inside, but there are plenty of holiday parties to keep everyone festive. Once the cold weather leaves and spring arrives there are Easter celebrations, as well as plenty of spring weddings.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the party planning industry and how important it is to weddings and other major celebrations, in addition to the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 54% of event planners attend conferences to make sure that they understand and keep up with the latest trends.
- As many as 44,230 weddings take place each weekend.
- 2.4 million weddings are performed in the U.S. every year.
- 63% of brides say that they feel a lot of pressure to have the perfect wedding, according to WeddingWire’s 2017 Newlywed Report.
- Brides and their families spent a lot of time doing internet research as they plan for their big day. in fact, there are 85,000 searches for wedding decorations and that monthly number is expected to continue.
- Rustic weddings are a popular option for many brides. In comparison, the traditional “banquet hall wedding” searches have been flat for the last 14 years, although they are still of interest outside of the U.S., while most “rustic wedding” searches originate in the America.
From fitted tablecloths for round tables to cloth napkins for all of the settings, there are many items that simply make more sense to rent than to purchase. Fortunately, these rental items can be reserved months in advance or taken care of just a few days before an event. Either way, it is great to have a stack of freshly washed and pressed linens arrive to help set the mood for any party event that you are hosting.